No matter what MLM you're in imagine this scenario:
You're ready. You've made up your mind to truly build your business. You've made your list. You are making new friends on Facebook. You know that people buy from people, not from businesses. But now what? If you're like so many network marketers, you sometimes become tongue tied at some point in the conversation. This can be paralyzing but it doesn't have to be!
Remember, you have a SOLUTION for a particular PROBLEM that your prospects have! You are the Doctor for their ailment! They want more time with their family? BOOM! They are trying to lose weight? CHECK. They can't imagine how they'll pay for their children's college tuition? YOU CAN HELP!
So, from one of the most respected leaders in this industry, I share with you Ray Higdon's 30 Marketing Recruiting Questions. The next time you can't recall what to ask your prospects, use this cheat sheet. My favorite is #23.
Here you go! 30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions!
- Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing?
- Would you be open to exploring another avenue of making income part time?
- What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?
- Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on Facebook?
- Ever get the feeling you were meant to do something great?
- If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?
- I know you don’t know but if you did know, what would you really like to have in life?
- How long will you have to continue working that many hours?
- Ever wish you could travel more?
- Ever think about how you would like to spend more time with your family?
- If someone were willing to show you how to make money from home, would you be coachable?
- Did you know there are ways to create income that flow into your bank account whether you roll out of bed of over in bed?
- If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect job be?
- If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect life be like?
- When you said you wanted to spend more time with your family, were you serious about that?
- Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
- Know anyone that has been affected by the economy that might be open to making some extra money?
- I am looking for a good financial planner/realtor/whatever to work with in the home business I am doing part time, do you know any?
- Do you like helping other people and would you be interested in getting paid to do so?
- Do you see yourself doing what you are doing 20 years from now?
- Have you found what you are looking for that will provide ultimate freedom for you and your family?
- If money was not an issue, what would you do for fun?
- If money was not an issue, how would you help people?
- What is it you would like to see in a home business?
- What do you like about what you are currently doing?
- What would you like to change about your current situation?
- What challenges have you faced in the past?
- What are your goals for this year? Why?
- What made you join a home business in the past?
- What did you hope to get out of your last home biz that you didn’t get?
Try using whatever of these questions that you are comfortable with – or use these to come up with ideas for your own prospecting! Keep at it. Never give up. You WILL find success!
PS. If you're truly SERIOUS about exploding your business, you got to check this out. Fill out this form and see what the TOP EARNERS are doing. It will change your business forever.
6 Authentic Leaders in the Top 1% of Home Biz Owners Flip Open their Laptops and Hand Over Their Best YouTube, Solo Ads, FaceBook, Blogging and Prospecting Tricks in 16 Minutes... for FREE!